17318 FM 2920 Tomball Texas 77377
Attn: Kevin Overton
1. Implement HSE assignments requiring broad knowledge of HSE principles, theories, concepts, compliance issues and regulations.
2. Provide cost-effective HSE guidance and recommendations to Drilling, Completion, and Field Services Operations as they strive to operate at a maximum economic rate while complying with HSE in regulatory requirements and company HSE policies.
3. Develop, gather, and maintain HSE data for routine HSE reports and regulatory documents.
4. Work with more senior HSE professionals on complex assignments to continue to increase HSE knowledge.
5. Manage HSE company-wide projects including committee involvement and support.
6. Investigate HSE incidents and develop corrective actions, Continuously work to reduce TRIR.
7. Assist Operational departments with ensuring contractor compliance, and Safe Operation via Safety
Briefings in the Field and Field Safety Audits
8. Conduct and/or assist in pre-job meetings and safety meetings as required.
9. Assist in auditing contractor HSE performance and policies.
10. Process hazard assessments.
11. Participate in the HSE field reviews and training programs.
12. Assist Operations in waste management activities.
13. Availability/On Call in Emergency Situation, therfore May be required on relatively short notice to
travel to field locations to provide HSE support to Operations.
14. Interface with federal and state agencies, i.e., OSHA, EPA and State regulatory agencies.